We are excited to announce that we can resume normal dental procedures Monday, May 4th.
Our primary focus is to keep our TEAM & PATIENTS safe & healthy. With social distancing in play and providing and even safer environment, we have implemented additional precautions:
- Patient appointments will be spread apart.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival with a No-Touch Digital Thermometer.
- Pre-screening questions will be asked & documented.
- We ask that you wear a facial covering, or a mask will be provided.
- Our intention is to bring each patient back immediately after check-in. If this is not possible, there are several options to wait comfortably:
– Reception area with seating 6 feet apart
– Outside shaded area with picnic table & umbrella oasis
– In your vehicle
One of our team member will come get you.
- We have installed the REME HALO Air Purification system in addition to our already installed UV lights.
- We have also installed the PureVac HVE System in each procedure room.
- Of course, we have additional PPE including KN95 masks & face shields.
Please be patient as we navigate the “new normal”. We are in this together and will continue to provide quality care in a safe and comfortable environment.
See you soon,
Drs. Tom & Shannon Galinis
Please fill out the patient screen form before your appointment. Thank you.