How It Works
Your smile is important. It’s one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. A whiter, brighter smile is beautiful – aside from making a positive impression, it can help you feel better about yourself and your smile. Many things we do on a regular basis contribute to stained teeth, such as drinking coffee, tea, cola and red wine, or smoking. Although your lifestyle and the aging process can stain and darken your teeth, whitening can transform your smile. You should look for a whitening procedure that is:
- Fast and convenient
- Long lasting
- Low sensitivity
- Proven to be safe and effective
- Performed by a dental professional
How it Works:
The procedure is simple. It begins with short preparation to cover your lips and gums, leaving only your teeth exposed.
We then apply the proprietary Boost whitening gel, which is designed to be used specifically with the Boost light. The light and gel work together to gently penetrate your teeth, breaking up any stains and discoloration.
- During this time, you can relax and your customized whitening trays will be fabricated for you to take home at the end of your appointment.
- The whitening solution is applied for 3-4 fifteen minute sessions, for a total treatment time of 60-90 minutes.
- Finally, you have a brighter, whiter smile that needs to be enhanced and maintained with your customized trays. This is extremely important for coffee, tea and soda drinkers.
- If you live in or around the Treasure Coast, Dr. Tom or Shannon Galinis will be happy to discuss all of your esthetic concerns.